Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

Wow that week went by fast! I had weigh in today and was soooooo sure I wasn't going to see a good result. I caved TWICE this weekend and ate wayyyy too much! Saturday night was McDonalds and Sunday was KFC. It tasted good but left me feeling bloatted and uncomfortable and dissappointed in myself. In the scheme of things I remained in my overall points for last week ( I go Sunday to Saturday) because I had my flex points and activity points to go to. And Sunday well it cut into this weeks flexpoints so it will mean being extra careful through the week because I really try hard not to use them.


Lol well today I am walking to my meeting and I am feeling nauseaous. I was so sure I had gone up and was totally accountable for the choices I made. I get in line and then when its my turn I step up take a deep breath and peek out of the corner of my eye and see 283. I was like what no way... but yes it was another loss of 2.8 making the grand total in 6 weeks 10.6. I was so shocked lol. The person doing the weigh ins told me that it would seem I have a great grasp of "working" my points and that the "treats" wont hurt if I am careful the far majority of the time. I certainly don't plan on going as overboard as I did but it felt good to know that overall I am getting this figured out :)


And on that note I am going to leave you with a picture... my fall/spring coat from last year( it was getting big then) with my coat that I am wearing now( 4x to a 2x) laying on top of it. I don't quite know what made me lay them out but it was an awesome visual of the progress I am making :)






No comments:

Post a Comment