Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the pictures

So they aren't the best pictures becasue I took pictures of my pictures lol but you will get the general idea....


Here I am at my close to biggest. I did gain more after this point which was the Summer of 1995

This is May 2000 right around when I was in the 400ish range




This was Christmas 2007 so in the 380's


This is Summer of 2008

And this is me just this past Sunday! Yes I am hula hooping and yes I am in mall... it was part of a challenge for the Corporate Challenge and I was quite proud of me for participating :)


This is me at the ripe old age of 16... wow back in the summer of 1986. I thought I was huge then and I was teased all the time. I think I was wearing a 14/16 around then! Who would have thought where that would go! If I could get back there now I would be just thrilled to death! And why should I say if... WHEN I get back there I will be thrilled to death :)


So there you have it. Like I said not the best pictures but I think they show the journey pretty well :)

8 comments:

  1. I need to dig out some pictures from back in the day. Good for you doing the hula hoop! Can't recall the last time I did that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Kerri! Keep up the great work and way to go on Hula Hooping and participating in the challenge at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What amazing progress you have made so far! You should be so proud of yourself!

    And... my, oh my... you were a HOT 16 year old! hehe And, YES... you ARE going to get there again! :)

    Keep up the good work, girl! It's surely paying off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock that hula-hoop! Woot!

    You have done a fantastic job! I am excited to watch the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hula - hoops...wow. I actually haven't even seen one of those for a while. That HAS to be a great ab workout tho. Might have to try that and let Kiddo have a great laugh. Love the pictures. 1986 - I was 17, freshly graduated and newly "skinny" for 6+ years. So I know it can be done!!! By the way, thanks so much for your kind words and stopping by my blog today...and can I say howdy neighbour? I'm in Saskatchewan...Western girls ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing REALLY great! Girl you have Hollywood Legs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I can't wait to read more of your journey!! I need to get some old pictures up too! What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we must be the same age. I remember being a 16 in high school and feeling huge too...wish I was that now. Sounds like you are making good progress. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete