Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekly weight-in

Today was weigh -in and it went awsome! I am down 3lbs for a total loss of 7.8lbs in four weeks!

On a bigger scale than that I broke being down 100lbs! 100.2 to be exact. The last time I was weighed prior to joining WW was June 18/07 at my drs office and it was 386lbs. I have been chipping and chipping away at it and the results are really begining to show. It didn't even hit me today that I had broke 100lbs... it was later when I was back at work after my meeting that I clued in. Right now my focus is on whats left to do and keeping my new found motivation! However the realization today tells me that I CAN and I WILL succeed!

A friend asked me to share pictures... I just have to find a way to scan them in. The one up top was taken last week so thats me now. I have no clue how big I ever got as far as pounds go I do know at one point I was buying a size 52/6x and I lost weight and did fairly well. Then plateaued out and stalled in the lower 400's then I began the slow loss that has got me to today. So I will haul out the pictures and find away to post them... maybe it will be further motivation for me to keep working HARD at getting this done!


2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! Your such an inspiration! Keep up the great work. BTW, in your About Me section you spelled healthier "healtier" It is the proofreader in me (I work in Education) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-Hoo! What a fantastic weigh-in that was for you! Congrats on that 100.2!!!

    ReplyDelete